Thursday, April 29, 2010

Things about Me Thursday | Kansas City Photographer

Ok, I missed last week's Things About Me, but I'm here today!  Last week we had a large client conference at my work that I had to help organize...so I was crazy busy, but it made the week go fast!  Now, I'm playing catch up this week.

1. My 8-5, M-F job drives me crazy sometimes!  I'm either super bored or crazy busy...can't it even out?!  Hopefully one day, I'll be able to quit and do photography full time, I look forward to that.

2. I like to go camping.  It's a nice weekend vacation and I hope to get to go several times this summer.  Michael's awesome at taking care of the tent, fire, and cooking!  Lake Perry has a wonderful campground.

3. I love dancing.  I haven't been in a long time and miss it.  In college, we used to go to a country club and I learned to do line dances, two step, swing dance and more.  Michael and I took a Latin dance class before our wedding, but I don't really remember it much.

4. I used to scrapbook everything in my life!  I had a ton of photos and it was my fun hobby.  But, since everything's gone to digital, I hardly ever get prints made.  I need to do better with that, I love looking through old photos, so I need to make sure to have them to look through...

5. I love pjs.  Usually when I get home, I change right into them...unless I have to go somewhere.  They are just so comfy!  And, there are so many cute ones to choose from!

And, here's a photo of the beautiful red bud tree outside my work....

2 comments:

Claire said...

I love flowering trees! I wish they stayed like that all summer, then turned a different pretty color in the fall.

Shauna Renee said...

Oh, I know what you mean...now the tree is kind of brownish with the purple and green mixing...now I have to wait another year...