Thursday, April 1, 2010

Things about Me Thursday | Kansas City Photographer

It's Thursday again and the week is flying by. Today is my Friday, I have tomorrow off and I'm excited! I will post my April specials soon! Happy Easter to everyone.

1. I am not a fan of practical jokes, especially if they are played on me. I do not think they are funny...usually they just embarrass someone and are mean. There are funny ones every so often, as long as no one's feelings get hurt! April fool's day sucks. :)

2. I hope to have a client office in my home for consulting and client proofing and ordering soon. My awesome interior designer sister-in-law is helping me put it together.

3. I am terrified of mice…alive and dead!They creep me out!I can handle spiders, but not mice…maybe because they are so fast and hide so well. If there’s a dead one, I wait for someone to come get rid of it!

4. I love Spring! Everything’s so pretty, especially after the long and boring winter. It smells so good out, and makes me excited for the rest of the year!

5. I need and want to spend more time shooting for myself and not only for clients! There are so many wonderful things to capture, but I forget about that when I have so much to do!

I'm so sorry, but no photo for today!This has to do with #5.I'll try to do better this weekend!

No comments: