Thursday, March 25, 2010

Things about Me Thursday | Kansas City Photographer

This week is going by slow for me, but I'm excited that it's almost the weekend!  I hope everyone has a great one!

1.  My husband is an awesome auto tech, and over the last 7 years I've learned way more about cars than I thought I ever would!  I even have a favorite classic car that I really, really want someday...a 1966 Chevelle, I love it.  Although, I think I want a deep red one and maybe some stripes.


2. I love KS and have always lived here, but sometimes wish we could just pick up and try out some place completely different.  In my head, it sounds like an awesome adventure, but in reality, very scary and I'd miss everyone here!

3. One of my favorite blogs right now is http://paperieboutique.com/.  They have some of the most awesome packaging/branding ideas!  It's so inspiring for me.  I'm working on mine right now...I'm going with pink and black for now, but still thinking about it.  It's a work in progress.

4. I love dresses and am excited for the warmer weather!  Love them with boots, sandals, flip flops...whatever.  They are so comfy and cute!

No comments: