Thursday, June 10, 2010

Things About Me Thursday | Kansas City Portrait Photography

Sorry for slacking, although, I have a pretty good excuse for last week.  I had to go to the ER and get my appendix out.  Fun stuff, but I feel much better now and am glad it's over!  I've been resting this week, but am ready to get back to my life!  I have a couple sessions that I'll blog soon about.  For now, here you go:

1.  Having my appendix out was not fun, but I do have to admit, I enjoyed the attention from it.  It was great having so many visitors, getting calls, and emails.  Thank you!

2. I just received a Fine Art photography book in the mail.  I ordered a studio sample with images from random sessions to show my clients and it's fantastic!  Let me know if you want to see it and get one ordered from your session!

3. I am against wearing shorts.  I hate when you sit down, your legs look weird and fat even if they are not.  Although, I do like workout type shorts...they're comfy!  I absolutely LOVE skirts and dresses.  I'm so glad it's warm/hot out so I can wear them all the time now.  They are comfortable and cute!

4. I have ridden a tilt-a-whirl within the last month...and I'm proud to admit it.  Last time before that was probably over 10 years ago.  And, it was fun...although, after the third time, my stomach was not happy with me.

5. I wish I had money to travel right now.  There's so many places I have on my list.  I'd love to go to Ireland and Italy!

Here's a cutie patutie photo of my niece for a fun Thursday photo:

No comments: