Thursday, July 15, 2010

Things about Me Thursday | Kansas City Photographer

It's going to be a fun weekend! I pick up my sister from the airport tomorrow, then head to Burlington to start my brother's wedding weekend. Can't wait!

1. I love weddings. I Love seeing all the details like the dress, the flowers, the decor, the happy emotions of the bride and groom, etc. And, I love receptions...dancing, cake, craziness...

2.  I have dreams every so often about being trapped somewhere and being claustrophobic in random places. A couple times, I've been stuck in someone's mouth (weird, I know), in caves, attics, etc. Usually I can get in through a small opening, then when I try to go back out, the hole/doorway has shrunk. I always wake up in a panic. It's been awhile since I've had one...but it's been happening for years and years, every so often. 
Oh, and another recurring dream I have is that I try to put in my contacts, and they are huge! I think I'll never get them in my eye, but I always do. Seriously, they are the size of at least a quarter! So, dream analysts, what do these mean???

3. My favorite foods: pizza, ice-cream, bread, potatoes, and cheese. Ummm...love all of them. Can you tell I'm hungry right now?

For a photo, here's one of my nephew from awhile ago...so cute.

No comments: